Multi-family Construction Manager
LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Dallas, Texas 75201 United States
CategoryConstruction - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Toll Brothers Apartment Living has an outstanding opportunity for a highly qualified Multi-family Construction Manager to join our Project Development Team in Dallas, Texas.
In this role, you will assist the Project Manager with the execution of the pre-construction and field execution aspects of multi-family construction projects, including but not limited to:
- Perform detailed review of the specifications and design documents throughout the design process for site and building design. Provide a Constructability and Coordination Plan Review Memorandum to the Project Manager at each stage of the design process:
- Design Development
- Participate and provide input throughout the design process for improved constructability and value engineering options.
- Review, comment and approve third party construction manager trade subcontractor scopes of work for all CSI divisions.
- Review and de-scope subcontractor bid tabulation packages including bid tab, scope of work and subcontractor proposals for all CSI divisions.
- Oversee the daily project activities of the third party construction manager on-site team and all trade subcontractors.
- Attend weekly field meetings with on-site construction staff and all trade subcontractors.
- Review and comment on submittal, RFI and ASI correspondence between the design and construction team to ensure timely and accurate information is exchanged and properly documented.
- Review change orders for internal consideration and approval.
- Ensure completion of all project closeout activities including as-builts, warranty certificates, attic stock, final lien releases, punch list completion and other close out documentation.
- Construction Manager expectation is to be involved in two to three projects simultaneously in same region
- Understand, adhere to and ensure compliance with established internal processes and procedures for all aspects of project management.
- Complete and maintaining any necessary corporate based training to maintain compliance with corporate training requirements
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- Strong organizational and people skills
- A minimum of 3 years experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of multi-family construction
- A thorough knowledge of all trades
- Commercial or multi-family (townhomes, garden apartments, condominiums) development experience is required
- Subterranean podium experience is preferred
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!