LocationTBI Mortgage - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryMortgage - Operations
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning industry leader!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
TBI Mortgage, America's Leading Luxury Lender, seeks a Mortgage Underwriter for our corporate office in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania. There is flexibility for remote work.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
TBI Mortgage Company At A Glance
We are a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE=TOL), the leading luxury home builder in the U.S.
TBI Mortgage, America's Luxury Home Lender, provides home financing to buyers of Toll Brothers homes as well as to other clients. In 2019, our average loan amount was $490,000 with an average loan-to-value ratio of 72%. In addition, our clients' average credit score was above 750.
- We offer a broad product line with very competitive Conventional and Jumbo pricing.
- As new construction financing experts, we have lending relationship with multiple banks, credit unions and financial institutions. We have delegated Underwriting Authority for Nonconforming mortgage products through multiple correspondent channels.
- A minimum of three years of mortgage underwriting experience
- 1 to 3 years of new homebuilding experience required
- Non-conforming loan experience required
- Recent first mortgage experience required
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Experience with FNMA and FHLMC programs/systems
- Proficiency in evaluating complex income streams, including personal and business tax returns
- FHA DE, VA Automatic or VA SAR designation is preferred but not required
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, company-matched 401(k) retirement plan, and much more!
Come see why TBI Mortgage has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
For more Company information, visit: www.tbimortgage.com
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.