LocationTBI Mortgage - Scottsdale, Arizona 85258 United States
CategoryMortgage - Operations
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning industry leader!
TBI Mortgage, America's Leading Luxury Lender, seeks a Mortgage Underwriter for our office in Scottsdale, Arizona.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
TBI Mortgage Company At A Glance
We are a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE=TOL), the leading luxury home builder in the U.S.
TBI Mortgage, America's Luxury Home Lender, provides home financing to buyers of Toll Brothers homes as well as to other clients. In 2019, our average loan amount was $490,000 with an average loan-to-value ratio of 72%. In addition, our clients' average credit score was above 750.
- We offer a broad product line with very competitive Conventional and Jumbo pricing.
- As new construction financing experts, we have lending relationship with multiple banks, credit unions and financial institutions. We have delegated Underwriting Authority for Nonconforming mortgage products through multiple correspondent channels.
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- A minimum of three years of mortgage underwriting experience
- 1 to 3 years of new homebuilding experience required
- Non-conforming loan experience required
- Recent first mortgage experience required
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Experience with FNMA and FHLMC programs/systems
- Proficiency in evaluating complex income streams, including personal and business tax returns
- FHA DE, VA Automatic or VA SAR designation is preferred but not required
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, company-matched 401(k) retirement plan, and much more!
Come see why TBI Mortgage has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
For more Company information, visit: www.tbimortgage.com