Mortgage Loan Processor
LocationTBI Mortgage - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryMortgage - Operations
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Processors - Join an Award-Winning Builder-Owned Mortgage Company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
TBI Mortgage is a subsidiary of Toll Brothers (NYSE=TOL), the leading luxury home builder in the U.S. TBI Mortgage, America's Luxury Home Lender, provides home financing to buyers of Toll Brothers homes as well as to other clients. In 2019, our average loan amount was $490,000 with an average loan-to-value ratio of 68%.
TBI Mortgage seeks an experienced Remote or In-House Mortgage Loan Processor to join our dynamic team. A Processor at TBI Mortgage has the benefit of processing loans that have already been reviewed and approved by an Underwriter which leaves the guesswork out of each loan.
Toll Brothers (NYSE=TOL) is the leading luxury home builder in the U.S. TBI Mortgage, America's Luxury Home Lender, provides home financing to buyers of Toll Brothers homes as well as to other clients. In 2019, our average loan amount was $490,000 with an average loan-to-value ratio of 68%.
Our culture encourages employees to achieve excellence through promoting team work while rewarding performance and dedication. We are focused on developing our employees’ professional and personal growth while providing work-life balance.
• Review loan applications and documentation to check for completeness
• Obtain and review new loan documentation as needed
• Analyze financial information including income, assets, property appraisals and credit history to meet industry guidelines
• Ensure all underwriting conditions are satisfied
• Communicate and coordinate information with applicants, Loan Officers and Managers
• Manage pipeline of loans timely and ensure smooth transaction flow
2020 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Six Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
What you need to be successful at TBI Mortgage:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Working knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA underwriting guidelines
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and accurately
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
TBI Mortgage is proud to offer the following to our employees:
• Competitive pay including a generous monthly performance bonus
• Paid Holidays
• Competitive benefits including excellent medical and dental insurance coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Focus on career development
• Environment that consistently promotes a good work-life balance for all departments
• Discounted stock purchase
• Discounts on homes, mortgages, appliances, cars and much more……
Come see why TBI Mortgage has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
For more Company information, visit: www.tbimortgage.com
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.