Marketing Manager (Multifamily)
LocationToll Brothers Apartment Living - Dallas, Texas 75201 United States
CategoryAdvertising - Marketing
Percentage Travel Required30%
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers Apartment Living (TBAL), a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes, is rapidly expanding and is seeking an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our team of professionals. This position will be based in our office in Dallas, Texas.
The Marketing Manager will work directly alongside a team of trusted and passionate Marketing & Leasing professionals. Including the Property Marketing, Digital Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Leasing teams.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Drive and measure qualified leads and leases for existing communities; monitoring and evaluating sources/drivers; and adjust campaigns accordingly to achieve financial objectives.
- Manage the brand development process for new communities in respective regions from project kick-off to community launch.
- Take a leadership role in the opening of new communities to ensure marketing and brand execution meets/exceeds customer experience standards.
- Develop and execute community marketing budgets, programs, deliverables and tactics.
- Create and oversee marketing content including collateral, leasing materials, print, advertising, signage, web/video/photo content, digital, electronic and social media, direct mail, and more.
- Coordinate & attend special events, community activities, and onsite events.
- Perform market, brand and product research and analysis; monitor external and internal factors for development of new product and market segments
- Manage engagement with communications/public relations department and ensure internal corporate standards alignment.
- Develop and educate onsite teams on customer segments, marketing strategy, unique selling proposition and competitive advantages.
- Manage and source strategic partners and vendors, including agencies, consultants, freelancers etc., including RFPs, contract negotiation, budget management, and workflow.
- Evaluate new technologies and opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Miscellaneous marketing portfolio support of marketing plans, audits, digital asset development, training and customer experience improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nations most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- People development: ability to inspire people through mentorship and motivation
- Analytical skills: collect, gather, visualize and interpret information
- Problem Solving: apply creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues; manage change and pivot as business needs demand
- Collaboration: work with and across multiple departments to achieve results
- Communication: when speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely
- Business Acumen: understand practices, procedures and systems
Do you have these qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in multifamily marketing or agency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook 365) and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient knowledge with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Direct experience developing and managing strategic plans, budgets and external resources
- Experience with Class A new development market rate, mixed-use and campus living communities.
- Passionate result oriented and highly motivated person with residential marketing experience
- Authentic, integrity-driven team player, results driven and detail oriented
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with and support corporate, regional, and global marketing teams
- Knowledge of Workfront, Social Studio and/or Entrata
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers Apartment Living has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.