Licensed Project Architect
LocationToll Brothers - Denver, Colorado 80012 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join a top-rated employer!
Toll Architecture, a national award-winning Toll Brothers company is expanding and seeking to relocate a Licensed Project Architect to the Greater Philadelphia area. This position will be based in our fabulous corporate headquarters in Horsham, Pennsylvania. Relocation assistance will be provided!
The Project Architect, functioning as the Division Project Director role, is responsible for managing the architectural production needs for multiple divisions. This includes coordinating the design development, construction documents, and permitting phases of projects, as well as collaborating with Architectural Business Partners to forecast and plan for future needs. Additionally, the Project Architect will own the division specific product by overseeing quality controls and signing and sealing the construction documents.
- Quality Assurance
- Ability to interpret and apply construction codes to safeguard the health, safety, and welfare of the public.
- Assist in creation and governance of standards and procedures.
- Encourage and reinforce quality controls through appropriate document checking and employee training.
- Sign and seal construction documents, prepared under appropriate supervision, within assigned division(s).
- Project Coordination
- Ability to coordinate and motivate Project Leads who are responsible for meeting project success criteria. Projects include new design models, lot specifics, and revisions.
- Ability to provide consistency for all projects within the assigned division(s).
- Adhere to and enforce established standards and procedures.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- People Management
- Provide mentorship for Senior BIM Job Captains and Senior Job Captains.
- Assist in staff hiring and disciplinary decisions.
- Participate in performance evaluations as needed.
- Regular collaboration with the Architectural Business Partner(s) within the assigned divisions.
- Assist other stacks on special projects including code updates, construction detail revisions, design reviews, technology projects, and innovation initiatives.
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- A Bachelor of Architecture degree is required. Master of Architecture degree is preferred
- Required certifications: Architecture license, NCARB
- Required software experience: Microsoft Office Suite
- Desired software experience: Revit, AutoCAD, VisionRez, Sketchup, Daptiv, BIM360
- Architectural and construction knowledge is required
- Project and People Management experience is required
- The ability to influence/collaborate with other including internal resources, consultants, and remote teams
- 5+ years of previous related experience
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!