LocationToll Brothers - River Vale, New Jersey 07675 United States
CategoryLandscape - Field Operations
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
TOLL LANDSCAPE, is celebrating 20+ successful years in business as one of the country’s most prestigious landscape design-build-maintain company. We are a subsidiary of Toll Brothers, the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes.
We are expanding our operations and have an immediate opportunity for a Landscape Administrator for our operations in River Vale, New Jersey.
What is the opportunity?
The Landscape Administrator is responsible for maintaining and daily processing Toll Landscape financial and business transactions. This includes entering, updating and follow-up for the accounting functions. In addition to providing administrative support to the Toll Landscape team.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Processes information accurately and timely to keep the business running efficiently:
- Generate and send out operational reports – productivities, job detail, outstanding accounts receivable balances, etc.
- Accounts payable batch entry and processing – obtain coding and authorizations for vendor invoices
- Updating vendor insurance documents for corporate compliance
- Enter, setup and maintain all job cost data
- Perform all aspects of the billing process
- Compile and maintain information for compliance activities:
- Department of Transportation – physicals, vehicles & trailer registrations
- Sales and use tax on vendor invoices
- Internal Audit – backup for processed information - price lists, quotes, fully executed proposals
- Timesheet tracking and approval
- All other duties as assigned
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Able to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management.
- When speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work with employees among multiple departments.
Do you have these qualifications?
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of office administrative duties – processing payables, billing, job setup and tracking
- Office experience working with a Landscape Construction operation
- Familiarity with Construction based Accounting software
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers/Toll Landscape has been retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
Toll Landscape is a full-service design-build company offering custom landscape architecture, installation and maintenance to Toll Brothers home buyers through our landscape divisions in:
- Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Central and southern New Jersey
- Northern Virginia
- Southeastern Florida
For more company information, visit www.tolllandscape.com
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.