Land Acquisition Manager
LocationToll Brothers - Austin, Texas 78733 United States
CategoryLand Acquisition - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Land Acquisition Manager to assist in the identification and assessment of land purchase opportunities throughout the Austin, Texas area.
The Land Acquisition Manager will work independently to negotiate land acquisitions, perform sophisticated land use and financial analysis, and negotiate purchase agreements. The successful candidate will also participate in due diligence, including concept land planning, environmental, utility system, and title analysis.
The Land Acquisition Manager will be deal-oriented and understand the dynamics and challenges of the Austin land market in the current real estate climate. The successful candidate will have a solid background in land planning, zoning, law, and/or real estate. The candidate will also be able to demonstrate an understanding of strategies to take advantage of current trends and adjust acquisition efforts accordingly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, or Business. A Master’s Degree would be a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in residential construction, Single and/or Multi-Family Land Acquisitions
- Must have residential land acquisition experience in single-family or in-fill projects and proven success navigating through the unique obstacles inherent in the Austin market
- Experience in Land Acquisitions, Planning and Development
- Highly organized with exceptional analytical skills and understanding of complex financial analysis
We seek an aggressive, forward-thinking professional in land acquisition, real estate development, and the "finance side" of closing deals. If this is your profile, don't miss this opportunity to join our dynamic team as we continue to upgrade our status as one of America’s most elite real estate developers!
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!