LocationToll Architecture - Grapevine, Texas 76051 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join a top-rated employer!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Architecture, a national full-service Toll Brothers company seeks a Job Captain to coordinate, organize, and lead project teams at our division office in Grapevine, Texas.
As a Job Captain, you will coordinate the efforts of multiple disciplines (both in-house and outside consultants), act as the overall technical and client coordinator on large projects, and provide support to designers, field personnel, and construction administration teams.
You will be directing several CADD technicians and will report to the Studio Leader.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performing design computations, compiling data, and completing architectural assignments
- Preparing project estimates and architectural plans
- Reviewing shop drawings and inspecting structures in the field
- Ensuring that architectural design work is completed on time and adheres to established specifications and standards
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- A minimum of five years of experience in architectural firms and multi-family construction
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Project and Excel
- A college degree in Architecture
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, communication, and relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently and thrive in an environment that offers a certain degree of creativity and latitude
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.