Interior Merchandising Manager
LocationToll Brothers - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryMarketing - Merchandising
Percentage Travel Required50%
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning industry leader!!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks an Interior Merchandising Manager for our Corporate office located in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania.
What is the opportunity?
The Interior Merchandising Manager is responsible for creating an exceptional luxury brand experience for Toll Brothers customers to learn about new home options through the design and implementation of our model parks including sales centers, model homes and clubhouses. The Interior Merchandising Manager will highlight the features and benefits of our homes to attract, engage, and motivate the customer towards making a purchase. This team member works alongside the National Interior Merchandising VP to coordinate efforts to ensure sales centers and community openings details are set. Primary responsibilities include sales center project management, plan reviews and critiques, coordinating furniture orders, monitoring trends in design and finish products. Manage efforts with outside vendors including 3rd party design services, FF & E vendors and installation services to ensure communities can open by the necessary timeline and on budget. Build relationships and drive results by collaborating with Community Startup and Marketing teams.
The Merchandising Manager position will work alongside the VP, National Interior Merchandising to coordinate efforts nationally. Works on interior merchandising projects in collaboration with Community Startup teams. Specific project focus is in the East Region, where this person is accountable for all merchandising efforts for community openings. Primary consulting responsibilities include project management, preliminary plan reviews & critiques, sales center design & implementation, model home merchandising management and monthly report management.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Create a luxury customer environment through the design and development of Toll Brothers Model Parks
- Coordinate merchandising projects as requested from the operations teams including model parks consisting of community opening strategy, sales centers and model homes in a specific region
- Manage multiple interior merchandising projects from start to finish including working with 3rd party design firms.
- Review sales center plans and critique for branding compliance and budget goal adherence. Coordinate and work with technical designers and architects to ensure ID specification plans are completed and included in construction drawings on time for permit set submittal.
- Prepare model park reports including sales center and model home opening and status reports to share with VP to manage project load, deadlines and to ensure furniture supplies are available to meet deadlines.
- Produce reports, tracking and documentation for all national merchandising activity as well as region- specific data analysis.
- Work with Sales and Design Studio teams in each region to advise on design trends and align on showcasing products for sale in model home.
- All other duties as assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- A creative, solutions oriented individual striving to create luxury brand standards through marketing and merchandising of sales centers and model homes.
- Must be a team player and able to work with multiple departments as a merchandising consultant/leader.
- Flexible thinker that has a proven track record of managing complex processes with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Advanced problem solving, project management and experience communicating with senior leaders
- Independent thinker that is motivated and deadline oriented and able to juggle multiple projects at once and meet timelines and goals with confidence
- Must have strong customer service skills in managing projects and ability to bring innovation to the department.
Do you have these qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 7-10 years minimum experience working in Interior Design, Architecture or Merchandising field as a project manager or higher level
- Advanced Photoshop, Graphic Design and CAD experience.
- Ability to read and interpret interior design drawings/specifications and lead discussions on improving plans and processes
- Purchasing and order tracking
- Ability to travel 50% of time
- NCIDQ, AIA or CID certifications a plus
- Home Building Industry Experience
- Client interface/account management skills
- Retail design and merchandising experience desired
- Superior presentation skills and public speaking experience
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(K) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.