LocationWestminster Title Company - Las Vegas, Nevada 89054 United States
CategoryEscrow/Settlement/Title - Operations
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredA college degree is preferred but not required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Westminster Title, a Toll Brothers company, seeks an experienced Escrow Officer for our expanding operations in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete closing transaction documents by assembling documents, reviewing papers with parties, explaining provisions and procedures, answering questions, checking documents for completeness and accuracy, and obtaining signatures
- Complete closing by recording and filing documents, preparing and disbursing final closing statements
- Prior to disbursement, confirm all funds are collected and all appropriate documents are checked for accuracy. Signatures are collected and acknowledgements and legal description are correct
- Perform post closing disbursements, including clearing trial balance and stale dated check reports
- Comply with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing adherence to requirements
- When needed, delegate work to and manage Assistant Escrow Officer in the real estate transaction process
- Perform other duties as requested
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred, or 4 to 6 years of related experience and/or training.
- Notary in the State of Nevada (or qualify to obtain)
- Have basic accounting and bookkeeping experience
- Understand basic real estate/escrow/title terminology
We are seeking a strong customer service oriented individual with good written and verbal communication skills for interaction with internal and external customers. Must be organized and able to prioritize work load and recognize and solve problems independently. Must be quick thinking and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers and Westminster Title Company have been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.