LocationTBI Mortgage - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryInformation Technology - IT Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers seeks an Encompass Administrator to provide ongoing support for the Loan Origination System used by TBI Mortgage, a fully-owned subsidiary.
What is the opportunity?
The Encompass Administrator acts as an internal consultant with the business for 1) day to day application support and 2) the managing of enhancement initiatives. This position is key to understanding current state issues, documenting solution requirements, and performing the required configurations in Ellie Mae Encompass.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Act as the system administrator/super user responsible for configuring and executing application changes in Ellie Mae Encompass
- Remain abreast of current application releases, functionality, and other components and assist with various application related management tasks
- Assist with coordinating/implementing changes, software installations, and upgrades with other groups within IT department and appropriate management personnel
- Provide technical support, software coaching, and employee assistance for all proprietary applications and 3rd party software within the company’s application portfolio. Assist in training new team members on new or pre-existing applications and support methods.
- Help to develop application test plans and perform quality assurance testing on new application releases and big fixes
- Develop a solid understanding of business data and coordinate with business data owners. Organize and run requirement gathering sessions with business clients
- Lead technology projects of small to medium scope
- Participate in team meetings and perform normal administrative duties such as status reporting. Assist leadership and management with various administrative tasks
- All other duties as assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multitask to manage multiple projects concurrently, shifting priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines with a diverse group of stakeholders
Do you have these qualifications?
- Ellie Mae Encompass Certified Admin
- 3+ years’ experience as Encompass Administrator
- Solid understanding of writing business rules using VB.NET in Encompass
- 5+ years’ experience with Mortgage Banking Operations, Secondary, or Production
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using Developer Connect and leveraging APIs for automation
- Certified Project Management or Business Analyst designations
- Management experience in Mortgage Banking Operations, Secondary, or Production
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.