Divisional Architectural Manager
LocationToll Brothers - Tampa, Florida 33602 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Architecture, a national award-winning Toll Brothers company, is expanding and seeks a Divisional Architectural Manager to join our office in Tampa, Florida.
What is the opportunity?
Provide market expertise, customer service, and partner with Division leadership to create new Architecture to enable community startup. Coordinate and facilitate construction documents, marketing materials, and permit drawings. Resolve field issues/repairs and engage with municipalities to deliver customer satisfaction. Serve as Divisions main point of contact through planning to construction, for all Architecture services. Facilitates all communication/handoffs back through Architecture concerning future and current work. Act as liaison for Division to manage all outside Architecture and Engineering.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Field Support
- Coordinate construction repairs, answer field questions on standards, timeframes, custom changes, construction methods/standards
- Visit construction site.
- One point of contact for all Architecture for that region.
- Set expectations with division as to Toll Architecture policies, procedures, timeframes, and standards.
- Project Coordination
- Check and coordinate inside and outside Architecture and Engineering to ensure consistency in scopes of work and adherence to corporate procedures, standards and Division construction methods.
- Check new artwork and marketing material vs construction document and community standards/colors.
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders to establish appropriate project schedules.
- Maintaining charts for operations and architecture consumption for anything concerning Architecture. Various work coordination meetings.
- Provide Mentorship for assigned personnel
- Assist in hiring and disciplinary decisions as needed
- Conduct performance reviews as needed
- Facilitator of new work, changes to existing work from Division operations back through internal or outside Architecture
- Regular collaborations with counterparts in other Architectural stacks to encourage continuous departmental improvement.
- Attend operations meetings to inform of upcoming work. Work with all operations- land, sales, construction, marketing, and senior operations management.
- Regular collaboration with other ABP’s in other divisions to ensure consistent levels of service.
- Regional expertise
- On site regional Architecture expert. Knowledge of competition, construction methods, design trends.
- Understand local construction codes, jurisdictional requirements.
- Attend local governmental approval meetings as required
This is an excellent opportunity at one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
Must be able to listen to needs of Division and other departments and facilitate and track completion. Experience managing outside Architects/Engineers, production and contracts. Experience in value engineering.
Do you have these qualifications?
- Must have knowledge of the local market with at least 3-5 years’ experience
- Driven to produce results/solutions requested from Operations
- Project management and people management experience
- Travel ability
- AutoCAD, SketchUp, BIM 360
This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.