LocationToll Brothers - Raleigh, North Carolina 27601 United States
CategoryAdministrative/Support Services - Experienced
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes, is looking for an energetic and motivated person with a passion for customer service to be a Customer Concierge at our office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The Customer Concierge will be the homebuyers' main point of contact after the agreement of sale is signed and while their home is being built. This person will interact with homebuyers on a weekly basis to provide them with new information about the status of their home and estimated timelines. The Customer Concierge will deliver a luxury experience of customer service that mirrors the level of quality found throughout the Toll Brothers brand. This dynamic position will also work directly with the community sales team to provide an exceptional homebuilding experience for our customers.
- Serve as the customer's main point of contact throughout the construction and closing process, being the point person between the homebuyer and the community team (e.g., construction, sales, warranty, design studio).
- Set clear and concise expectations with customer that support corporate processes and policies.
- Provide homebuyers with relevant weekly updates on the status of their build and help answer all questions or concerns the buyer may have.
- Coordinate introductions between buyers and Ancillary Business (e.g., TBI Mortgage, TBI Smart Home Solutions).
- Facilitate all real estate documents generated by the sales team through the corporate workflow process.
- Track and update community sales team reports, community dashboards, contact report tracking, scorecards, standards of excellence, and community master list.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- Exceptional customer service
- Knowledge about real estate and/or new home construction is helpful, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!