LocationToll Brothers - Ponte Vedra, Florida 32081 United States
CategoryDesign Center - Color/Options Selection
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Toll Brothers, America's Leading Builder of Luxury Homes, seeks a Costing Manager to act as a liaison between project managers and the design team at our Design Center in Ponte Vedra, Florida.
Primary responsibilities include costing/budgeting option requests, maintaining a database of option costs for reference, creating budgets, monitoring and maintaining/managing selection inventory, overseeing various other design studio operations support, and price and turn-around time estimates for custom kitchen options.
Come join the team of one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- A minimum of three years of residential home builder purchasing experience
- Experience purchasing for high-volume home builders
- Solid knowledge of residential building plans and materials
- Advanced Excel skills required
- We seek a team player with excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience in design or sales is a plus, but not required
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
No walk-ins or phone calls, please.