Construction Manager / Superintendent
LocationToll Brothers - North Salt Lake, Utah 84054 United States
CategoryConstruction - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes, seeks an experienced Construction Manager / Superintendent for a brand new community in North Salt Lake, Utah.
What is the opportunity?
The Construction Manager position is responsible for supervising all on-site construction, including scheduling subcontractors, resolving day-to-day problems on the job site, and inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans and specifications and resolving construction problems.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Inspect jobs in process and at completion
- Manage construction team
- Schedule and oversee subcontractors
- Approve subcontractor invoices
- Obtain all permits and order required building materials
- Maintain a safe and healthy jobsite
- Oversee customer care work
- Schedule and complete required building inspections
- Collaborate with sales team to create a smooth buying process for homebuyers
- Conduct pre-settlement inspections with homeowners
- All other duties as assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Able to manage projects involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Ability to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management
- When speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely
- Ability to manage individuals and groups
- Optimize performance of people, including determination of capabilities, integration into teams, allocation of tasks, direction, support, guidance, motivation, and management of performance
- Provides effective feedback, throughout the performance management cycle, to ensure optimum performance
- Participates, as appropriate, in formal processes such as compensation negotiations and disciplinary procedures
- Applies creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues
Do you have these qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience (including scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of residential construction)
- A thorough knowledge of all trades
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Knowledge of BuildPro
This position offers great career growth opportunities as well as an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
No walk-ins or phone calls, please.
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
By applying to this position, you consent to having your resume reviewed by Toll Brothers, its subsidiaries, and its subcontractors.
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.