Construction Customer Care Representative
LocationToll Brothers - Alpharetta, Georgia 30004 United States
CategoryConstruction - Non-management
Percentage Travel RequiredNo overnight travel
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Construction Customer Care Representative to deliver quality warranty service to homeowners in Alpharetta, Georgia.
What is the opportunity?
The Customer Care Representative works closely with homeowners on Customer Care/Warranty matters to ensure the luxury homebuying experience continues after move-in through the timely resolution of Service Requests. This role will also perform functionality & Home Complete Inspections on homes prior to the Home Orientation.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Conduct routine Homeowner meetings to observe and assess warranty request submissions
- Service appointment communications and coordination between Homeowners and Trade Partners
- Service Request Management: entering, updating, closing and Purchase Order processing
- Conduct Home Complete/Quality Inspections prior to delivery to the Customer
- Responsible for customer satisfaction metrics related to homeowners served
- All other duties as assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management
- When speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely
- Applies creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel, and Word
Do you have these qualifications?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of residential construction experience
- Experience with a service department
- 1 - 3 years of Customer Service Experience
We offer an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.