Community Development Coordinator
LocationToll Brothers - Mount Pleasant, South Carolina 29429 United States
CategoryAdministrative/Support Services - Experienced
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredA college degree is preferred but not required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes seeks a Community Development Coordinator to join our team in the Atlanta Urban division based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
The Community Development Coordinator is the primary point of contact for our community association matters within the division. This position will collaborate frequently with the Toll Brothers Community Association Group (CAG) to ensure the proper implementation of Toll's standards in order to create, foster, and transition vibrant, positive, and self-sufficient communities. This position will assemble and review necessary documents for proper disclosure (e.g. budgets, governing documents, architectural guidelines, etc.) for community sales teams, answer questions from internal and external clients, and oversee community association Board service and meeting attendance.
- Create new tasks and monitors each task through completion, providing regular reminders and/or updates internally as necessary.
- Primary point of telephone and email contact for relations with the Division Community Development team.
- Administer and track timeline for all community associations and facilitates action at certain milestones (i.e. inception, opening for sales, transition, meeting cadence, action items follow up, turn over, etc.)
- Maintain Registered Agent status for Community Association entities (pre-transition) through CT Corp.
- Monitor necessary state & local community association filings.
- Assist in attending community association board meetings.
- Monitor Corporate community association data and forward new data to the Corporate Community Association Administrator.
- Initiate new tasks for the Division Community Development team as necessary using the information gathered from the data.
- Assist in creating letters, resolutions, etc. for the Community Development Director.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- Able to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management
- The ability to interact with employees among multiple departments
- Applies creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in the community association industry or a related field
- A Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Community association industry designations such as CMCA, AMS, PCAM, or LSM are preferred
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.