LocationToll Brothers - Houston, Texas 77002 United States
CategoryAccounting - Support Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredA college degree is preferred but not required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks a Business Analyst to assist with forecasting future returns for our division located in Houston, Texas.
The Business Analyst is responsible for managing proformas, along with forecasting and analyzing revenues, costs, and returns for the Division. They will provide reports and metrics directly to the Division leadership team. This person will work in depth within our ERP system for necessary reporting and information to manage the business.
- Updating and analyzing all active community budgets/proformas on a 30-day cycle
- Capturing future sales/settlement projections and paces accurately in the ERP system and corporate reporting
- Forecasting all costs that pertain to the following operations:
- Direct home costs
- Land Soft Costs
- Fixed costs
- Marketing/model related/variable expenses
- Collaborating with Sales leadership to ensure that base house pricing, lot premiums, and incentives are accurate and reflected in the ERP system
- Working with Sales, Marketing, and Purchasing leadership to ensure that Quick Delivery Homes are updated and managed weekly
- Coordinating and assisting in the creation of new community records in the ERP system and the initial configuration of the lots to allow the Purchasing department to bid and contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field is highly preferred
- New home construction experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with a strong knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with ERPs, specifically Oracle E1
- A strong finance and reporting background
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.