BIM Job Captain
LocationToll Architecture - Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredAssociate Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Architecture, a national full-service Toll Brothers company, seeks a Building Information Modeling Job Captain to join our team at our Corporate office in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
A BIM Job Captain must understand the business thoroughly, their primary function is the manage the process of virtually constructing a building and documenting the design contract documents accurately. This would encompass managing a team of production professionals, designers, and technicians of multiple disciplines and own the construction-documents set.
- Leading the effort of putting together a set of construction documents
- Modeling Management and administration ensuring a healthy BIM database
- Coaching, mentoring, and supervising the process of virtually constructing
- Leading BIM Coordination Meetings: Spatial Coordination of Disciplines, gathering all disciplines
- Clash-detection tools on their own discipline to proactively build and design in a smart fashion
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience working within Revit
- Experience leading various projects is a plus
- Associates degree or equivalent vocational or technical certification
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!