Associate Sales Consultant
LocationToll Brothers - Warren, New Jersey 07059 United States
CategorySales - Non-management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Sell luxury homes for an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, seeks a dynamic Associate Sales Consultant for one of our new luxury home communities in Warren, New Jersey.
What is the opportunity?
The Associate Sales Consultant is working in a training capacity to become a Sales Consultant. Responsible for assisting to achieve all community sales goals. This includes but is not limited to the following: generating traffic numbers, agreement of sales, customer satisfaction and serving as a point of contact to deliver a luxury customer experience from a customer’s first visit through move-in.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Generate Traffic
- Assist in maintaining online presence with updated information for assigned community such as Tollbrothers.com, MLS, etc.
- Support the Online and Onsite Sales teams to help drive internet lead conversion
- Build and leverage relationships with Real Estate Agents
- Conduct regular prospecting and appointment setting activities
- Coordinate with the marketing team to plan traffic generating activities
- Drives Results
- Learn how to manage the supply of quick delivery home in the community
- Complete competitive analysis on products, features, neighborhoods, and amenities
- Monitor community and model home appearance to achieve White Glove Checklist standards
- Demonstrate model home, community/floorplan features and homesites to customers
- Utilize core applications such as Salesforce, Pivotal, Microsoft Office applications, E1, etc. to complete business needs and update our customer information
- Provide assistance to prepare and present paperwork including real estate related documents to customers purchasing a new Toll Brothers home
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings
- Customer Service
- Provide customers an exceptional experience who visit the sales center, building relationships and learning about the customer’s story
- Partner with the design studio team to meet business objectives and enhance the customer experience
- Assist in facilitating mortgage process with TBI Mortgage, which can include:
- On the front end, ensuring buyer makes application with TBIM and receives commitment letter.
- On the back end, working with customer’s lender to ensure loan is on track to settle, providing documentation, creating and providing comps to lenders appraiser
- Assist with facilitating the weekly communication processes with post-sale customers
- Deliver Tiffany closing gift to homeowner’s new home
This is an excellent opportunity to build your real estate career with one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- Customer Service: gain an understanding of the customer to learn how to create win-win solutions
- Selling: interested in developing sales techniques to generate leads and gain customer commitment
- Collaboration: ability to work with internal partners (Online Sales and Construction) across multiple departments to serve the customer and generate sales
- Negotiation: develop the ability to effectively explore alternatives, influence and persuade the other party to achieve acceptance and commitment
- Communication: when speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely with ease
- Coachable: willingness to be mentored and take on additional responsibilities outside the scope of your job duties
Do you have these qualifications?
- Real Estate license is required in some states
- Weekend availability is required
- Maintains a full-time, 5-day work week
- Self-starter, motived to learn through mentorship
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years sales and/or customer service experience
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.