Assistant Land Development Manager
LocationToll Brothers - Queen Creek, Arizona 85142 United States
CategoryLand Development - Trainee
Percentage Travel Required10-20%
Education RequiredA college degree is preferred but not required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, America's Leading Luxury Home Builder, seeks an Assistant Land Development Manager to entitle, develop, and dedicate site improvements for our new luxury communities in Queen Creek, Arizona.
The Land Development Department manages large and small challenging projects throughout the country. The department oversees all aspects of day-to-day land development project management including feasibility studies for new acquisitions, entitlements, engineering design, estimating, bidding, contracting, and on site field management.
- Assist in the oversight of day-to-day field operations
- Maintain a project budget
- Issue Change Orders and Invoice review
- Update project schedules routinely
- Attend meetings with governmental agencies, inspectors, and HOA's
- Assist with Bond releases
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
Candidates must have the ability to interpret basic construction plans and perform accurate takeoffs. Land development knowledge including, but not limited to: grading, storm drainage, sanitary sewer, water systems, and roadways.
- Field construction management experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Value Engineering and knoweldge of local market for contracting, manpower, pricing, and entitlements
- Excellent communication skills, ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome obstacles
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Knowledge in Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Project, Excel, and Word
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Land Development has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!