Area Sales Manager
LocationToll Brothers - Boca Raton, Florida 33433 United States
CategorySales - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredA college degree is preferred but not required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning Fortune 500 luxury home builder!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
What is the opportunity?
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes is seeking a dynamic Area Sales Manager to manage our Sales team in our division located in Boca Raton, Florida. The Area Sales Manager is responsible for coaching and training a sales team to achieve sales and revenue goals, providing customer-facing communications, implementing policies and programs, while promoting a culture of sales excellence.
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Sales Strategy Support
- Coach community Sales Consultants on the design and implementation of local engagement plans to generate qualified traffic to their communities - Realtor outreach, prospects, referrals, Quick Delivery Homes (QDHs), etc. and partner with Marketing on execution
- Identify community sales challenges, and work with Sales and Project Management for resolution
- Serve as “voice of sales” and “voice of customers” to division management
- Perform competitive analysis and make recommendations to optimize sales results
- Provide input on floorplans and model homes for new community start-up
- Advise on divisional sales and marketing plans
- Weigh in on and champion all compensation initiatives including compensation program design and sales contests
- Support the Online Sales program to include co-coaching and problem solving to improve partnerships among Online Sales and other Sales team members
- People and Talent Management
- Mentor, coach, inspire, and provide feedback by identifying performance gaps and training needs; help develop performance and training plans
- Identify, recruit, and hire future sales team members; improve success in hiring and retention
- Build and maintain good relationships with Sales Professionals outside of Toll Brothers to consider for future placement when staffing needs are identified
- Governance and Adoption
- Reinforce corporate expectations for performance, behaviors, and mindsets
- Ensure technology use and adoption
- Including but not limited to assuring follow-up activities and weekly buyer updates calls are completed consistently and logged in to Salesforce
- Reinforce training
- Serve effectively on HOA boards as needed
- Implement directives both National and Locally instituted
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
Does this describe you?
- People Management and Motivation: manage a team of 10+ Sales Consultants by:
- Optimizing performance of people, including determination of capabilities, integration into teams, allocation of tasks, direction, support, guidance, motivation, and management of performance
- Providing effective feedback, throughout the performance management cycle, to ensure optimum performance
- Understanding what motivates your team, expresses gratitude for efforts and rewards achievements
- Collaboration: work with and across multiple departments to achieve results
- Communication: when speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely
- Problem Solving: apply creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues
- Business Acumen: understand practices, procedures and systems to make a company money
- Travel 4 days a week working alongside employees in the field, visiting each community once every 2 weeks
Do you have these qualifications?
- 5+ home sales experience
- 2+ years of experience in managing, coaching, or mentoring others
- CRM software experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce experience desired but not required
- 2+ People management experience
- New home construction knowledge
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.