Area Sales Manager
LocationToll Brothers - Houston, Texas 77002 United States
CategorySales - Management
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning Fortune 500 luxury home builder!
What is the opportunity?
Toll Brothers, America's leading builder of luxury homes is seeking a dynamic Area Sales Manager to manage and train our Sales team and coordinate sales activities for our Houston division. The Area Sales Manager will be a key member of the Divisonal leadership team. As a respected influencer and corporate ambassador, the Area Sales Manager plays a central role in promoting a culture of sales excellence across Toll Brothers. This position will be based in our Houston, Texas office.
What are the role's primary responsibilities?
Sales Strategy and Support
- Coach Community Sales Managers on the design and implementation of local engagement plans to generate qualified traffic to their communities (realtor outreach, prospects, referrals, Quick Delivery Homes (QDHs), etc.) and partner with Marketing on execution
- Identify community sales challenges and work with Sales and Operations for resolution
- Serve as the "voice of sales" to Division management
- Perform competitive analysis on products, features, neighborhoods, and amenities and use the analysis to make recommendations on sales incentive design
- Apply market research to inform Quick Delivery selections and model home decoration and merchandising
- Consult on design of sales offices
- Advise on Divisional sales and marketing plans
- Weigh in on and champion all compensation initiatives including compensation program design and sales contests
- Support the Online Sales Consultant (OSC) program to include co-coaching and problem solving to improve partnerships among OSCs and other Sales team members
- Manage and support our customer concierge throughout the home building process
People and Talent Management
- Mentor, coach, inspire, and provide feedback to sales team members regularly
- Identify performance gaps and training needs; help develop performance and training plans
- Identify, recruit, and hire future sales team members; improve success in hiring and retention
- Shorten learning curve for new sales team members
- Provide coaching and advice to Operations about how to manage and lead Sales
Governance and Adoption
- Reinforce corporate expectations for performance, behaviors, and mindsets
- Ensure technology use and adoption
- Reinforce training
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
Does this describe you?
- You have a 4-year degree or 10+ years of sales training experience
- You have new home sales experience
- A Texas Broker's license is required
- You have experience managing, coaching, and mentoring others, and have a record of helping others become more successful
- You naturally help teams collaborate, problem solve, and find consensus
- You are good at understanding multiple perspectives and building consensus (e.g. negotiating)
- You have CRM software experience (ideally Salesforce)
- You are Tech-savvy and enthusiastic about using technology to improve Sales
- You are an advocate for simple, but comprehensive, Sales processes
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!