LocationToll Brothers - Alpharetta, Georgia 30004 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredCollege Degree Not Required
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers, seeks an Architectural Drafter for our office in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Plan production, from foundation to roof frame, for single and multi-family structures up to 6000 square feet.
- Basic plat analysis and site plan creation
- Lot specific construction documents based on information from architectural sketches, subdivision specifications, contract stipulations, etc.
- Construction detailing
- Maintaining existing plan library
- Some plan design opportunities (based on experience)
This is an excellent opportunity at one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
2019 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Five Years in a Row
- Fortune magazine
- 5 to 10 years of single-family residential CAD experience (must be comfortable with complex layering systems)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding and application of residential construction techniques
- Structural analysis and conceptual skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and a strong eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- DataCAD and IRC expertise is preferred, but not required
This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!