LocationToll Brothers - Fort Washington, Pennsylvania 19034 United States
CategoryArchitecture - Architectural Services
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Architecture, a national full-service Toll Brothers company, seeks an Architectural Designer for our Corporate office located in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania.
- Stay current of market to ensure product is on trend
- Design new and refresh existing Single-Family and Multi-Family homes for the company
- Collaborate in person and remotely with other teams to provide design leadership
- Anticipated travel to be approximately 5% of calendar year
Don't miss this opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- A Bachelor's of Architecture or a Bachelor's degree in a related field is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a design position for Single-Family and Multi-Family construction
- A passion for greatly coordinated design
- Flexible thinker who will contribute creativity and improvisational problem-solving skills to the team
- Strong graphics capabilities with the ability to articulate ideas by way of architectural CAD programs or freehand sketching
- Extremely detail oriented and able to put presentations together independently that meet high-quality standards
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service, written, and verbal communication skills
- Construction field experience, i.e. frame walks and construction document compliance
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Architecture has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.