LocationToll Brothers - Atlanta, Georgia 30306 United States
CategoryAccounting - Accounting/Tax
Percentage Travel RequiredNone
Education RequiredBachelor's Degree
Job TypeFull Time
Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder, has an immediate opportunity for a top-notch Accountant to join our fast-paced and exciting accounting team at our division office in Atlanta, Georgia.
In this role you will be responsible for accurate job costing of revenue and costs, coordination and preparation of month-end/quarter-end/annual analyses and reports, review of subcontractor and vendor invoice payments, preparing and posting revenue, and cost of sales and journal entries. This position will also evaluate budget-to-cost analyses and interact with all levels of operations personnel, as needed.
- Complete basic review of house cost summaries and settlement journal entries; prepare preliminary lot income statements, review for accuracy and provide variance explanations to projected results
- Assist with month-end close, quarterly and annual financial reporting and analysis including B/S and P/L account analysis and reconciliations
- Create and post journal entries
- Complete invoice and EPO (extra purchase order) review ensuring accurate job costing
- Review and post daily/weekly check processing
- Provide explanations of budget to actual variances
- Assist in the preparation of monthly P/L projections
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to join one of the nation's most respected companies!
Does this describe you?
- Possess a thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Possess a solid understanding of job costing principles and concepts
- Have experience with creating financial statements and supporting analysis
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities to meet established deadlines
- Ability to work independently
Do you have these qualifications?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years of related experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Homebuilding or construction Accounting experience
- Previous experience working in JD Edwards (EnterpriseOne)
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person's sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.